St. Andrew's church, located in Alleppey, is one of the most popular churches. The construction of this church began in 1864, however it was completed in 1866. Originally constructed for the use of Scottish officers and their families along with other laymen, it is a Scottish Presbyterian Church.
Well known for serving the community, this congregation has a long historical background. In addition, inside the church a pipe organ was installed in 1881. This pipe organ is known for the music produced from playing this instrument. Moreover, a clock tower was also added to this church in 1891.